Welcome to the Talking News Federation
TNF is an umbrella organisation that represents the interests of local Talking Newspapers in the UK. It was formed specifically:
- To provide information, guidance and help to local Talking Newspapers across the UK
- To help TNs provide a comprehensive local news service to blind and partially sighted people
- To provide people with information and contact details
- To campaign at a National level on related issues on behalf of local TNs
New members are always welcome
- Talking Newspaper groups pay £42.00 for Full Membership
- Individuals pay £9.00
- For £100.00 Businesses can become Service Providers to the Federation and have space with links on our website to their own sites
Join us or Renew your membership here
Missed this year's National Conference or would like to hear some of the speakers again? You can if you login to the Members Area > National Conference and follow the link on this page
Are you a member of TNTALK, the independent forum on which you can post questions and points for discussion? If not and you would like to be, just go to Help & Support where you can find all the details you need for joining. You could also have a look at the following link: https://beta.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/TNTALK/info
The Editors Content page has been moved from Help and Support to within the Members Area.
You will need to enter your login details for this. It's constantly being
updated so don't forget to access it if you are looking for information
to pass on to your listeners.
Thought you might run a local conference but don't know where to start?....... then go to Members Area or FAQs where you can download the document you've been looking for - full of help, tips and suggestions.
Details of Committee members, together with some profiles, have been added to the Committee page in Help & Support
Top Ten Tips for Treasurers... go to Members Area > Members Documents to see what TNF Treasurers Richard Black and Barry Symonds recommend.