Welcome to the Talking News Federation
TNF is an umbrella organisation that represents the interests of local Talking Newspapers in the UK. It was formed specifically:
- To provide information, guidance and help to local Talking Newspapers across the UK
- To help TNs provide a comprehensive local news service to blind and partially sighted people
- To provide people with information and contact details
- To campaign at a National level on related issues on behalf of local TNs
New members are always welcome
- Talking Newspaper groups pay £42.00 for Full Membership
- Individuals pay £9.00
- For £100.00 Businesses can become Service Providers to the Federation and have space with links on our website to their own sites
Join us or Renew your membership here
Help! We need a team to help organise and run our 2017 Conference. Please go to Help & Support > Committee or Members Area > National Conference for more details
Information and papers to download for the 2016 Annual General Meeting can be found at Members Area > Annual General Meeting
Information on the 2016 Annual Conference can be found at Members Area > National Conference where you will find the conference programme and the booking form.
The Editors Content page has been moved from Help and Support to within the Members Area.
You will need your login details to access it. It is constantly being
updated so don't forget to access it if you are looking for information
to pass on to your listeners.
We have a new magazine - PARABOLA. It has its own page within the Members Area > TNF Magazine - PARABOLA.
Details of Committee members, together with some profiles, have been added to the Committee page in Help & Support
Top Ten Tips for Treasurers... go to Members Area > Members Documents to see what TNF Treasurers Richard Black and Barry Symonds recommend.